Blog Terms of Use:


These Terms of Use and Privacy Policy set forth the conditions under which the visitors ("You") may access and use the blog located at: http://danastanga.blogspot.com/ (“Blog”). By accessing, viewing, or using this Blog, You indicate that you understand and intend these Terms of Use to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract and equally binding, and that you accept such Terms of Use and agree to be legally bound by them.

Copyright terms:
  • This Blog is owned and operated by Dana Stanga.
  • The Blog contains pictures of my painting wich can not be republished, these have a note like: Copyright 2011 Dana Stanga. I hold the copyright for these images.
  • The pictures without the note Copyright 2001 Dana Stanga can be republished, as I took them from the public places on web.
  • The Blog is dedicated also to education, discussion and general information about the ideas, actions and products in the field of: spirituality, life, art, gastronomy and everything that concern the existence.
  • The articles posted in my Blog represent just my opinion, so I do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information presented.
  •  As the Author, I hold the copyright for the articles I posted on this Blog.
  • When I use a short paragraph from a book, I quote it and I cite all quotations from books as endnotes. Also, I quoted the short text from the web, including a link to the original post.
  • I respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ask You to do the same.
  • These Terms of Use provides You with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to use this Blog conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms of Use.
  • All the articles or posts in this blog wich have the note: Copyright 2011 Dana Stanga can not be republished.
  • The material from this Site wich don't have the note: Copyright 2011 Dana Stanga may be partial (one or two sentences with the content in quotes) copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, rented, leased, loaned, sold, or distributed in any way, for public or commercial purposes, without my written permission, but link to the relevant URL. 
  • You cannot republish the full or partial RSS feeds from my site.
Blog Modifications:
  • I reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or a part of the Blog without notice.
  • I will not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Blog.
 Links and Third Party Content:
  • The Blog may contain links to third party products, services, and websites. I am not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, or other materials available through the third party products, services, and websites.
  • I am not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to You by your use of or reliance on any goods or services available through the third party products, services, and websites.
 Submissions:
  • The Blog allows You and other third parties to post comments.
  • All comments posted to the Blog must be topical. 
  • The content of  the comments is solely the responsibility of the author of those comments.
  • I reserve the right to edit, remove, or refuse postings at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but have no obligation to review or remove any such content.
  • This Blog is available to the public and no confidential information should be posted to this Blog Site at any time.
I reserve the right to make amendments to these policies at any time.

Best Wishes
Dana Stanga


W7SHX923CHVA